Wellbeing Survey Results
The following support article shows how you can analyse wellbeing survey results.
After student have completed surveys, EduKit Insight presents you the results in 3 different ways.
The first is a whole school view which is available on the Dashboard.
The second is a comparison of year groups and gender.
- Click Cohorts Analysis menu option
- Choose the term you would like to see the results for and click show results
Please note results are compiled and generated each time so please wait a few moments for your survey results to appear.
The second view of wellbeing survey results is on the student profile pages where the scores are shown.
- Go to the Students menu and any created cohorts are shown
- Choose a cohort
- Click a student name and this will take you to their profile page
- Scores range from 0 worst to 100 best
- Green means the student has scored in the top 25th percentile of their year group
- Yellow means the student is in the middle 50% of their year group
- Red means the student has scored in the bottom 25th percentile of their year group
NB. Colour coding is only available with a premium account.
If you would like to see a specific student you can also use the student search feature
- Click the Students menu option
- Click Show all Students from the submenu
- This will allow you to search on a student by their first / last name.
Premium Account Filtering
If you have a Premium account with EduKit you can use the different filters available to analyse your wellbeing results further.
If you need any help viewing your results or would like to discuss your wellbeing results then please do not hesitate to contact us on 0203 1919 9696 or via the link below.